Shuttle Buses, Mid-Size Buses and Paratransit Buses are designed and built on the Ford and Freightliner Chassis, located in Elkhart, Indiana. These buses are custom fabricated at our facility and exceed the "Buy America" standards, this coupled with our Altoona rating allow our buses to be used for government, and municipalities for any contract.
Shuttle Buses, Mid Size Buses and Para Transit Buses are built and designed with generous leg and headroom and large touring windows. Every bus manufactured with quality fabrics and components to meet our customer's specific business or personal requirements and tastes.
Built by skilled artisans who take pride in building an attractive and low maintenance product, close attention is given to every detail of our cut-away vehicles. Constructed for safety and longevity, Our Shuttle Buses, Mid-Size Buses, Para Transit Buses, Limo Buses and Specialty Vehicles are built with an all steel wall, ceiling and floor frame. The aluminum body sports a fiberglass front and rear cap, fiberglass roof, and full body paint.
Learn more about:
- Stallion 395 series 40 foot, 41 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 375 series 38 foot, 35-39 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 285 series 29 foot, 20-27 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 265 series 27 foot, 19-23 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 245 series 25 foot, 21-23 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 225 series 23 foot, 12-14 passenger cut-away
- Stallion 200 series 23 foot, 8-14 passenger cut-away
Some Key Features of our Cut-Away Vehicles:
- Base coat / Clear coat paint across entire body including end caps prevent fading, chalking, and staining
- Seamless one piece roof prevents leaks
- Reinforced steel structure including shell above driver's cab.
- 3/4" plywood floor
- Aerodynamic fiberglass front and rear caps
- Lateral Steel floor system with longitudinal steel supports
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Rubberized bolt on wheel skirts
- Steel Wrap around rear bumper
- Deluxe Fold Away Mirrors
- Fully undercoated
- Insulated Walls and Ceiling
- Drip Rails over Windows
- Brake and Turn Lights are Wired Separately
- Aluminum or Composite Sidewalls
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Driver Friendly Switch Panels